Your role will be supporting our clients’ systems. We support Microsoft based networks of 20+ PCs. You will need to be skilled in analysing problems and support issues and providing diagnosis and solutions.
This role will involve providing support for our wide range of clients from our Cambridge office with regular onsite visits across the East and South East, together with work towards Microsoft certifications and in-depth on-the-job training.
Your typical day will include time monitoring the telephone helpdesk mixed with diagnosing and fixing client side issues.
A manual driving licence is required.
- Support of Microsoft Office & Windows 10
- Personable, presentable with good confident communications skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Analysis and diagnosis of IT support issues
You will need to show a track record of at least 1 years industry experience, provide demonstrations of past work and relevant qualifications.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please complete our application form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.