We provide a challenging environment for ambitious Support Technicians with many opportunities to learn new products and skills. In 2016 we achieved Investors in People Gold which re-enforces our commitment to continuous learning and providing the best working environment for our team. We have also been a Microsoft Partner for many years, which allows us to test and install the latest Microsoft software before many of our competitors.
From our Cambridge office, your role will be to support our clients’ systems, which are Microsoft based networks of 20+ PCs. You will need to be skilled in analysing problems and support issues and providing diagnosis and solutions.
Your typical day will include time monitoring the telephone helpdesk mixed with diagnosing and fixing client-side issues. There will be opportunities to achieve Microsoft certifications and in-depth-on-the-job training will be provided.
A manual driving licence is required.
- Profit share and annual performance bonuses (typically 10-15% base annually)
- 20 paid holiday days per year plus Bank Holidays
- 6 paid sick days per year
- Negotiable, flexible hybrid working from home
- 18 paid training days per year on a certified Microsoft syllabus
- Matched personal pension (4% employee, 5% employer)
- Death in service insurance (3 x annual salary as lump sum to estate)
- Four weeks full pay, four weeks half pay parental leave for biological parents of new-borns or adoptive parents of children under the age of two
- Free unlimited electric vehicle charging at the office in Quy
- Access to the Octopus EV company car scheme for significant savings on leasing an electric vehicle
- Access to trade pricing for personal purchases of computer hardware and software
- Support of Microsoft Office & Windows 10
- Personable, presentable with good confident communications skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Analysis and diagnosis of IT support issues
You will need to show a track record of at least 1 years industry experience, provide demonstrations of past work and relevant qualifications.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please complete our application form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.